• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Garf's Progression Thread - Speedrunning MC/TWHG - Road to World Class Mega

gsingh

WCA
2019SING33
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I also am, but my dad thinks cubing is a waste of time.
Show him a video of Max Park breaking the world record average with a 5.08 single. Then (try to, at least) explain how your goal is to get to that level, and (hopefully) how easier it is to learn new concepts since when you started your journey of speedcubing.

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yo! So Saturday, I received a Dayan Tengyun M 3x3. It is decent, and I want to mess around with the cube some more.
But just 10 minutes ago... I was minding my own business, starting on my homework. Then my mom comes downstairs, rather suspiciously. She asks me if I noticed anything different. I said her shirt was new. She then turned around and showed me a QIYI MoFangGe cube bag. Not only that, but inside the bag was a shirt, socks, and GAN 11 M PRO!!!

gsingh

WCA
2019SING33
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yo! So Saturday, I received a Dayan Tengyun M 3x3. It is decent, and I want to mess around with the cube some more.
But just 10 minutes ago... I was minding my own business, starting on my homework. Then my mom comes downstairs, rather suspiciously. She asks me if I noticed anything different. I said her shirt was new. She then turned around and showed me a QIYI MoFangGe cube bag. Not only that, but inside the bag was a shirt, socks, and GAN 11 M PRO!!!
its a great cube, but try not too mess with the settings too much, especially the lube. it becomes really bad if you get the wrong settings. i loved it when i first got it, but then around 2 months ago i messed up the settings, and hated it until a few days ago, when i spent a few hours and tried a lot of settings. its now great. i recommend a mystic setup
also, is it uv or frosted?

Last edited:
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
your mom is awesome! ❤️

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
its a great cube, but try not too mess with the settings too much, especially the lube. it becomes really bad if you get the wrong settings. i loved it when i first got it, but then around 2 months ago i messed up the settings, and hated it until a few days ago, when i spent a few hours and tried a lot of settings. its now great. i recommend a mystic setup
also, is it uv or frosted?
Frosted. But I don't mind it too much.