• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

another thread about hybrid cubes

vloc15

YouTube
Visit Channel
hmm, i was wondering if anyone out there can make an in depth comparison of all possible hybri cubes. . .:confused:

like for example, which is better? type A with D core or vice versa?
there are pretty much a lot of possible combinations for hybrid cubes coz u could pretty much use the parts of even for cubes to make one good cube.

so what do you think would be the best combination or hybrid?
though ryt now im currently using a type E with an old type A core, it seems to be an alright cube but i guess there might be a even better combination ryt?

to all those who are into hybrid cubes pls post all your opinions :D
they're greatly appreciated

DAE_JA_VOO

Up until just recently, i was using the infamous Type D + Type A core hybrid, which is great. Now, though, i'm using an even better combination.

Type A Core
Type D Corners, screws, centers
Storebought edges

This has easily become my main cube. Lukemayn found this hybrid about 2 weeks ago and mentioned it here, and i'm in love with it.

The only applies to the OLD type D though.

AvGalen

Premium Member
Rotterdam (actually Capelle aan den IJssel), the N
WCA
2006GALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
If you would calculate all the possible combinations of springs, screws, cores, edges, corners (and washers?????) of just storebought, Type ABCDEF (and their version 2,3 variations) Rubiks DIY and JSK ............ you better just pick one and start practising before expecting an "in depth comparison" that would take days to write.