• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Official] Another Good Sub10 Reaction!... (first official sub 10)

Ross The Boss

WCA
2012SVEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
first solve of the final round for mcc beta today was this. the average was 13.2, but i almost didnt make it to finals at all... i rage quit fourth with one solve left but i was persuaded to finish. got an 11.00 and made it through with a 14.5ish avg. (thanks for the +2 kit >_>)

first round was sub 13 so ill upload that later maybe, but the footage is not good... like this footage here :p

Last edited by a moderator:

cashis

fastfastfast

ur reaktion was distrakting 2 other cubers , dis is rude and unnecessary pls don't

Last edited by a moderator:

Ross The Boss

WCA
2012SVEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
What did Kit do? How'd you get the +2?

he followed the regulations... what a low-life! but what happened was in the second solve of round two, i got a 13.3 or something, but i started the timer with my hands instead of my fingers. kit was solving next to me and noticed this so ya. i should have known better, like, he and i talked about this very thing before. long story short, almost all of my solves for the rest of the day featured me sliding my hands down the timer before i started... it is such a hard habit to break, especially since you never think about how you actually start the timer.