• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

another curiosity question, what do you rate speedsolving.com

what do you rate speedsolving.com out of 10

• 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thom S.

There is no 10/10 forum because everybody is different. BUT
I use other forums as well and have for the last 15 years +-
This is seriously the best to use and easiest to navigate forum I know of.

SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
There is no 10/10 forum because everybody is different. BUT
I use other forums as well and have for the last 15 years +-
This is seriously the best to use and easiest to navigate forum I know of.
don't forget to mention that the users and mods are (mostly) easy to interact, I've been banned for a year of a forum just because I posted a video of my channel and they considered it spam. I had lots os dislikes too, for no reason.

I know sometimes my jokes can go a little out of control but I'm trying to improve as a person :3

A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
10/10 if you could have the option to not see certain threads and entire sub-forums. I get tired of seeing countless progression threads, BST threads, competition threads, and Introduction Threads. It fills my inbox and wastes a lot of my time.

Other than that, this is by far the best forum I have ever seen. An easy 8/10. I'd love to know @cuberswoop's reason for this being a 2/10 site. I'm assuming it's irrational or trolling behavior as he still seems to use it.

I would like to see it if he wasn't on my ignore list that is :p

WCA
2015FOXC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The navigation and gui of the form is quite nice overall, and the people are friendly. But there is a bit of clutter present, such as single word (or even single letter) responses, and the general post quality feels lower than it did back in 2017. Although I'm probably biased, as I was just 13 back then and I made quite a bit of spam myself.

SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
The navigation and gui of the form is quite nice overall, and the people are friendly. But there is a bit of clutter present, such as single word (or even single letter) responses, and the general post quality feels lower than it did back in 2017. Although I'm probably biased, as I was just 13 back then and I made quite a bit of spam myself.
practice