• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Android OLL Trainer (Free Download, No ads, no catch)

VirKill

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi Guys!

I just made an app to help me mastering the OLL. I've been cubing since 2008, barely sub 20 but even until now haven't successfully master all OLL case. Therefore I design a straightforward OLL Trainer app to control which OLL case you're currently practicing, randomize your selection and give you the scramble to generate that particular OLL pattern. This way, you can also train your reflex when encounter the pattern you're currently train.

The app itself is supposed to be intuitive. You select several OLL in first page and in the second (timer page) it will randomize the case you've selected in the first page. I also put timer for you to know how long your execution time.

Let me know whether there’s a minor tweak I can do to make the app better. It will be revised in next update (soon).

You can find this app in google play for FREE (no ads, no in app, no catch). However, please consider spare your time to give rating and write a nice review. It will helped a lot.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (via google play)