• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

American Judo team at the Belgian Open 2008 ^^

gillesvdp

Hi guys,

I just received this email from the American Association of Judo ("USA Judo") and they were asking me some information about the Belgian Open because they were interested in sending some athletes to compete. :D :D :D

So after some research I found out that there was another Belgian Open 2008 (in Belgium of course) during the same week-end but this time being a Judo competition. :p

It would have been fun to get them to the competition but then they would be very angry and...they would know how to Judo. :D :D :D

So I said sorry, wrong championship. :D :D :D

I find this so funny :p :p

masterofthebass

Premium Member
WCA
2007COHE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Wow... what are the chances of that. Two relatively obscure competitions being held the same week in Belgium. I wonder how they got your contact info. Everything is either linked from the WCA site, or from you're site, which clearly states that it's a cube competition.

Last edited: