• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Amazingcuber_19 YT

Sorry, but i don't think that there's going to be a video this week. I finished making the video like a week ago, but it's been taking forever to upload to youtube. It's only at 53% uploaded so far. Have you guys had this happen to you before?

Hey guys! While i'm waiting for the larger video to upload, I decided to make another breakdown video. By the way, this is my first video with a microphone! I hope you like it!

Please leave questions for my 100 sub q&a on my channel discussion page because youtube turned off my comments. We're supposed to be at 100 subs by the end of the month!

Hey guys, i'm thinking about changing the thumbnail for my most recent video: Cubers Sing Beliver: Trailer. Do you guys like this one below or the one that's already there better? And also, if you have any ideas to make an even better thumbnail, don't hesitate to tell me!pizap (1).jpg

WCA
2017MORR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys, i'm thinking about changing the thumbnail for my most recent video: Cubers Sing Beliver: Trailer. Do you guys like this one below or the one that's already there better? And also, if you have any ideas to make an even better thumbnail, don't hesitate to tell me!View attachment 12967
I personally like the new one better

Many of you probably know that this is just a clip from my Breakdown of the Top 5 3x3 Rubik's Cube Solves of all time video, But yeah, I decided to upload this clip because I think that this would be the best one on youtube because there's only 2 and one of them doesn't use words and the other is low quality.