• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

All of TCLL+ Sub 1

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
A lot of them look like you did 4/5 moves then I check the alg and it's 10 moves O_O

Assuming you have these algs comfortably now, give rough percentages of use (IE, for me it's proper CLL 40%, COLL/Comms 50%, LBL/Ortega/random crap 10%)

How frequently do you use each method in an average of 100? And methods in order of great algs? (TCLL>EG1>CLL>EG2?)

WCA
2009OLSO01
YouTube
Cyotheking
Thread starter #6
Cool. You'll like the Moyu btw.
Looking forward to it! Angry that mine got lost in the mail...

A lot of them look like you did 4/5 moves then I check the alg and it's 10 moves O_O

Assuming you have these algs comfortably now, give rough percentages of use (IE, for me it's proper CLL 40%, COLL/Comms 50%, LBL/Ortega/random crap 10%)

How frequently do you use each method in an average of 100? And methods in order of great algs? (TCLL>EG1>CLL>EG2?)
Oh boy....I would say it's probably something like: TCLL 10%, EG-1 50%, CLL 20%, EG-2 20%.

I have no clue if that's right, but that's my very rough guess. To be honest, I'm kinda at the point where I don't even pay attention to which method. I just know what solves the cube XD