• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Algorithm filtering programs

N's-cvt

So most of the time I've been generating algs I've taken them into a google doc and filtered them out one by one removing all the algs with an F2 reducing it down to a smaller list. I am hoping there is a program out there that helps with filtering that is more efficient than a google doc and if there is could you please let me know about it, thanks.

xyzzy

So most of the time I've been generating algs I've taken them into a google doc and filtered them out one by one removing all the algs with an F2 reducing it down to a smaller list. I am hoping there is a program out there that helps with filtering that is more efficient than a google doc and if there is could you please let me know about it, thanks.
AlgExplorer might be worth looking into.

PS: F2 moves aren't that bad. I don't use too many algs with F2, but e.g. algs like F R' F R2 U' R' U' R U R' F2 or R' F' r U' r' F2 R can be decent despite the F2s.