• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Agassi solved 4x4 in 30.96s

Roy_HK

Don't kill me, but either he has really fast recognition, or this is fake. I really do hope it's the former.

It is not fake.He did it in a weekly competition of a chinese forum.
I'd like to see more of his solves. Just to assure me because I'm like that.

He just did a average of 5 after he knew somebody wants to see his solves.
Here it is:

He did it when he got sick.
He can do it better when he is fully recovered.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert-Y

WCA
2009YAUR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I can't be bothered to check the scramble. Because the quality is so bad, can we get some sort of analysis of the solve? Like, easy centres/edges/3x3, or whatever? This is insanity.

It seemed like a 9-10-12 split to me. Also, it doesn't look as though anything was easy to me (well the video quality is bad so it is hard to say).

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I can't be bothered to check the scramble. Because the quality is so bad, can we get some sort of analysis of the solve? Like, easy centres/edges/3x3, or whatever? This is insanity.

It seemed like a 9-10-12 split to me. Also, it doesn't look as though anything was easy to me (well the video quality is bad so it is hard to say).

Yikey-doodles that's some insane 3x3 there.