• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Advance OLL Algs

Thread starter #1
Hey, guys, I have recently been saying I will make a pdf of all the 57 different OLL cases. Well, guess what I have! It will be showing you guys advance algs for all 57 OLL cases. I hope you like it and feel free to say something if anything is wrong. Hope you enjoy!!!

Attachments

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
Hey, guys, I have recently been saying I will make a pdf of all the 57 different OLL cases. Well, guess what I have! It will be showing you guys advance algs for all 57 OLL cases. I hope you like it and feel free to say something if anything is wrong. Hope you enjoy!!!
Thanks for sharing. What do you mean by "Advanced OLL algs"?

Also, have you added these to the wiki?
https://www.speedsolving.com/wiki/index.php/OLL

Thread starter #4
Well, I mean that they are the algs professional's use and that with less moves you can finish OLL.

Thread starter #6
Thanks but the only reason I posted this was because I thought people might want to learn them.