• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Abhijeet's progression thread

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
lq121k.JPG

121050 letter quads done wohooo!!
5670 LQs more to go, then I do extensive revision.
Almost close to using them with full fluency in MBLD attempts. With letter quads, memorisation of more cubes will be less of a pain, also I can fit more information in a row, maybe 3-4 cubes? With UF5 algs, I can get a tad faster exec. It is a lot of work to remember and recall all these algs and to also devise good fingertricks for them.

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
3 competitions coming up next month for me. Official WCA competition, not some online comp.

Sadly only 6 solves of 3BLD I get to do next month officially. All my BLD grind since the pandemic still won't be able to bear fruit next month smh.

WCA
2022TAND03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Do you cube everyday? Don’t you do anything other than cubing related stuff? I wish I can be like you but I have a career to pursue. I really want to get into blind cubing, but my mother took away all my cubes and said that i have to finish all my assessment books to get them back…

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Do you cube everyday? Don’t you do anything other than cubing related stuff? I wish I can be like you but I have a career to pursue. I really want to get into blind cubing, but my mother took away all my cubes and said that i have to finish all my assessment books to get them back…
I don't cube everyday. I am a research student in astrophysics, so that is my main focus in life.