• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

A visual guide to beginner's PLL recognition (4-sided)

Bemis

Perfect timing. Right as I'm moving from 2look into full PLL. Printing a few copies.

Thanks!

U

Underwatercuber

What about the E perm? If you apply the scramble with this recognition it’s 50% chance it will solve and and 50% Chance it will bring it to a H perm.

Dancing Jules

What about the E perm? If you apply the scramble with this recognition it’s 50% chance it will solve and and 50% Chance it will bring it to a H perm.
I haven't learned it yet, but you'll have to look at the colors for correct orientation.

From what I can see: If you use the RUD E-perm, you are in the correct orientation if the FU sticker does NOT match LUF and RUF stickers. You are in the wrong orientation if they do match.

Want to hide this ad and support the community?