• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

A timer a NOOB programmer(ME :P) created

Thread starter #1
Hey, I have created a Timer app for windows. I am attaching it here so that you guys can see it and review it. As for now , the average feature is missing, which I will give in the next version. Please try it out and give any sorts of comments(Even negative :tu).

P.S.: For some reason I cannot attach it directly. So i am uploading it on google drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BypBZDSrbKjhODJCMnE3dmhjZms/view?usp=sharing

Just unzip and run setup.exe

FEATURES: v1.0.0.0
1. As accurate as possible
2. Use Spacebar to start/stop the timer even when the button is not focused.
3. Auto save the record.

Screen shot :

Screenshot (10).png

P.S.2:This is my FIRST app ever.

Again, all comments regarding the app are welcome :):)

Last edited:
Thread starter #4
@sauce I used Visual Studio, it is really great when you want to develop great GUI apps with minimal effort. If you are really interested, i could PM you the source code as well. @ Antonie Yeah, may be that will be out by the next version. I'm sort of busy now with my Semester exams :p

Thread starter #5
what programming language did you make this in?
I used Visual basic for creating this, that is a great piece of software for creating great GUI apps.
looks awsome but having scrambles would be awsome
Yeah, That is my next planned feature after Average, will update as soon as my First sem exams are over (or earlier, if possible :))

Last edited: