• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

A review of the Yuxin little magic 7x7 M.

So I think a lot of people were hyped about the 7x7 so I am making a review on it. I recently bought it on the 1st of September along with a mastermorphix And the Yuxin little magic 6x6.
OOTB: So this cube out of the box was VERY bad. It was way to tight, had lube on the outside but was super dry. I decided to loosen it but while I was just turning it, two center pieces came out. So I had to jam them back in but I had to have someone to pry it open so I could fit it in there.
A Solve: So I was solving this for the first time just 7x7 in general but while I was making centers, if I try to do a Rw, it would do a 3Rw. So there is a dragging issue with inner layers. I had the same problem with edge pairing. When I tried to do a inner slice move, it was so hard. I am not very good at 7x7 but I would not recommend this cube. I plan on sending it back along with the 6x6 which was not very good either. Overall, I would just buy a flagship 7x7. I hope you liked this, I know it was not very in depth, but I just do not like this cube.

So I think a lot of people were hyped about the 7x7 so I am making a review on it. I recently bought it on the 1st of September along with a mastermorphix And the Yuxin little magic 6x6.
OOTB: So this cube out of the box was VERY bad. It was way to tight, had lube on the outside but was super dry. I decided to loosen it but while I was just turning it, two center pieces came out. So I had to jam them back in but I had to have someone to pry it open so I could fit it in there.
A Solve: So I was solving this for the first time just 7x7 in general but while I was making centers, if I try to do a Rw, it would do a 3Rw. So there is a dragging issue with inner layers. I had the same problem with edge pairing. When I tried to do a inner slice move, it was so hard. I am not very good at 7x7 but I would not recommend this cube. I plan on sending it back along with the 6x6 which was not very good either. Overall, I would just buy a flagship 7x7. I hope you liked this, I know it was not very in depth, but I just do not like this cube.
Can you also review the Yuxin Little Magic 6x6?

Zain_A24

How were the magnet strengths?
With bigger cubes, sometimes they need a bit more time for break-in.

How were the magnet strengths?
With bigger cubes, sometimes they need a bit more time for break-in.
They were fairly weak. I like strong magnets and my main has dumb strong magnets so I’m used to that so don’t listen to me about magnet strength.

This will be a quick review of the 6x6.
So just like the 7x7 it was very tight out of the box. Was also very dry like the 7x7 but I think that was because it did not have lube. So when I loosened it, it kinda felt weird. The center pieces would kinda move on their own and they were just very jiggly. Like the 7x7 I was kinda disappointed with this as well.

This will be a quick review of the 6x6.
So just like the 7x7 it was very tight out of the box. Was also very dry like the 7x7 but I think that was because it did not have lube. So when I loosened it, it kinda felt weird. The center pieces would kinda move on their own and they were just very jiggly. Like the 7x7 I was kinda disappointed with this as well.
would you recommend the ylm 6x6? Is it worth to be magnetized?

Parke187

Imagine sending cubes back lmoa