• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] A little bit about myself!

Tavin25

Hey everyone,

My name is Tavin Suresh and I am 10 years old. Right now I am learning how to do CFOP advance and am a sub 40. My main is the MoYu Weilong GTS3 m. I hope I can learn a lot while on this forum and also help others.

Kind Regards
Tavin

TKainz14

Welcome Tavin! I am 16 years old, I’ve been cubing for 6 years, with some breaks, and I average 16 seconds. I use CFOP and I know full oll and pll. My main is the Valk 3 Power.

Tavin25

Hey there I am from India but came to Australia at the age of 2. So now I currently live in Sydney, Australia.

Tavin25

Hey, there TKainz14 I wonder if we could have contact which other somehow. If possible can you teach me Advance CFOP so I can learn and be a sub 20?

Kind Regards
Tavin