• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

A good collection of OH Algorithms?

bearit

I have used the search feature on here and checked the speedsolving wiki and cannot find what I'm looking for.

On this site is there a collection of OH Algorithms like the one in the speedsolving forum. The collection has proved useful learning Fridrich and I would love to find something similar to that for learning one handed LL.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Bearit

skinnyandweak

who is sebastien felix? how good is he? i feel using his G perms, since they seem pretty fast, but i don't really want to learn and memorize them. hmm, is it worth it?

fanwuq

WCA
2008FANW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
sebastien is the multislotting guy. sub-15 2H, sub-40 OH (maybe even lower). regardless of his speed, his ideas and algs are awesome.
However, for OH G, I'd actually suggest Lucas Garron's execution of standard algs. Search this forum for it.

http://www.speedsolving.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4313

* RUR' y' R2u'RU'R'UR'z'lU2 / LUL' y R2u'RU'R'UR'z'lU2
* R2u'RU'RUR'D x'U2'rU'r'
* L'U'L zxU2'rU'RUR'Ur'd2 / R'U'R zx'U2'rU'RUR'Ur'd2
* zU2'rU'RU'R'Ur'U2x'U'RU

Last edited:

Fobo911

YouTube
Visit Channel
Good Statement ! hacking, salvaging and covert ops in order to make exploring and salvaging my main profession shadowbane gold I have invested 100's of millions in riggs, implants and ships that I may do it better and faster. shadowbane power leveling I remeber people used to scream about can thieves. It took years for them to make can stealing flaggable.. and people begged for can flagging then too and it Talisman gold , But even so, if someone like you showed up and asked me to salvage my stuff and give me a finder's fee,talisman Power leveling.
What the hell?

Faz

Former Clock NR Holder
WCA
2009ZEMD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Good Statement ! hacking, salvaging and covert ops in order to make exploring and salvaging my main profession shadowbane gold I have invested 100's of millions in riggs, implants and ships that I may do it better and faster. shadowbane power leveling I remeber people used to scream about can thieves. It took years for them to make can stealing flaggable.. and people begged for can flagging then too and it Talisman gold , But even so, if someone like you showed up and asked me to salvage my stuff and give me a finder's fee,talisman Power leveling.
What the hell?
the term is SPAM.