• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

A Domino Reduction Guide for FMC

Thread starter #1
Hi everyone!

After seeing all the hype around Domino Reduction, Tommaso Raposio and I have decided to write a complete guide about it. After a month or so, our work is finally done! We aim to prove to everyone that the myth that DR is "difficult" is absolutely not true. Even if you are not into FMC, this can be a very challenging and different way of solving the cube: the guide is not only for FMC addicts like us.

We worked at this project with the counceling of @porkynator You'll se that the style follows his famous "Fewest Moves Tutorial".
We uploaded the guide to a Google Drive folder. We look forward to expand it with much more resources: files of example solves? other guides? links to useful videos? Let us know! We hope it becomes a useful place to store the community's knowledge about DR.

We are very proud of our work and because of this we want it to be perfect. Please let us know if you find any typos or uncorrect information. If you have any ideas, critiques, or you know something that can add to the content we presented, we would love to make it part of our guide.

Have fun reading it!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mppifILqu9Bu2phr8zhXGcXasBsSkv_S?usp=sharing

Thread starter #4
This looks fantastic! I haven't read it all the way through, but it looks like certain scrambles are missing prime symbols, making the examples impossible to follow. Is this a problem on my end maybe?
You're the first one to complain for wrong scrambles, but we'll check them once again to make sure they're all okay. We could've easily miss on or two " ' "

Want to hide this ad and support the community?