• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

A cubing club at my school

Thread starter #1
I thought this story was funny I started a cubing club at my school were there are a few cubers and everyone that showed up was a non cuber I am teaching them all how to solve the cube. They are all nice and learning to cube does anyone else have a cubing club at their school.

That’s actually a good idea. There are several Cubers at my school but me drew and Hayden are the only ones any good but everyone else would just think it’s stupid. But I would probably try and do that when I get to high school.

Does that give you time to build houses with adobe brick? Lol I’m so cringy :)
Ive never built one, but i have lived in them for short periods of time. =D and i dont really have the time, cuz im a pro at procrastinating, and theres 3 days left in my school year not counting this one. I really should be working on that right now...

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multi stage...
Ive never built one, but i have lived in them for short periods of time. =D and i dont really have the time, cuz im a pro at procrastinating, and theres 3 days left in my school year not counting this one. I really should be working on that right now...
Did you at least get my reference tho...? Lol