• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

dChan

WCA
2007CHAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah I try to think of the cube as if it is on a graph with a cross at the center. The horizontal bar is x, the vertical bar is y and I find z as the last imaginry bar that is shooting out towards me. So I just imaging as if my cube is on 3 skewers, lol.

dChan

WCA
2007CHAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
These are optomized T-perms(10 moves). I modified these from Lucas Garron's optomized PLL page(he used a solving program). The first one is probably more speedcubing friendly as it has no 'B' moves but the second one is for those who prefer to start off with R2 moves for whatever reason. Enjoy
L2 U' L2 D F2 R2 U R2 D' F2
R2 U' R2 D B2 L2 U L2 D' B2

Johannes91

Some tweaking and it's quite nice: R2' u' R2 U R2' y R2 u R2' U' R2.

Easier variation, but a bit longer: R2 U R2' U' R2 U' D R2' U' R2 U R2' D'.

Cubinator

Originally posted by Jo?l+May 14 2007, 09:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jo?l @ May 14 2007, 09:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cubinator@May 9 2007, 04:07 AM
R2 U R2 U' R2 F2 R2 U' F2 U R2 F2 is a Z-perm I found.

Edit: Here are a couple 2-gens I just found also (although they're very long, they have some nice triggers)

R U R' U R U' R' U R U2 R' U R U R' U R U' R' U R U2 R' U' is a Z-Perm
R U R' U R U' R' U R U2 R' U' R U R' U R U' R' U R U2 R' U is an H-Perm
24 moves.. for a 2 gen Z-perm? You might as well do 2 11 move 3-cycles with 1 move canceling out to get 21 moves ;). [/b][/quote]
Heh, yes, I know that nobody in their right mind would ever use them. I was playing around with the R' U R U' fingertrick.

By the way, I notice that one of my favorite algs isn't up there- U Perm a:

(y2) R U' R U R U R U' R' U' R2

I can get around 1.75 with this and I'm only an intermediate speedcuber

doubleyou

G perms

A:

R2 D B' U B' U' B D' R2 F' U F

B:

R' U' R B2 D L' U L U' L D' B2

C:

R U R' F2 D' L U' L' U L' D F2

D:

F2 D' L U' L U L' D F2 R U' R'

from rubiks.dk

ArminK

I prefer this Z alg insted of taking a quarter anticlockwise M (M') I take a clockwise, it easier after my opinion:D

Originally posted by PJK@Mar 22 2007, 11:28 PM

Z Permutation : b
z.gif
  • [M2 U M2 U M U2 M2 U2 M U2]

<hr>
uy

Johannes91

You have to enable images, they (and avatars and signatures) seem to be disabled by default.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
Avatars should be working. I have seen several members with their avatars. As far as images in signatures, yes, those are disabled. However, images in posts are not. You can put an infinite amount of images in your post if they are hosted at another source, like photobucket.

Johannes91

I never said they aren't working. When I went to

User CP -> Edit Options -> Thread Display Options -> Visible Post Elements

for the first time, all three were hidden. Not a big deal because I've changed them now, but that's probably why some people don't see the images.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
Ah, I see. I will check that setting and set it as a default.

Also, Johannes, when you delete, just click on physically remove, and there is no need for a reason, just leave it blank.

Edit: I didn't see anything that would make you guys need see images. Can someone take a screenshot of what you see please? Thanks