• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

A Collection of Algorithms

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
Here you can find algorithms to solve many different situations on the cube. If you have an algorithm you want to add, simply click on the link, and click on "Edit" at the top of the page, find the according case, and add it. Be sure to follow the syntax of the page before adding an algorithm. For example, to add an algorithm, find the case/picture, and add this at the bottom of the list:
Code:
* [insert your algorithm here]
If you have any questions about this, feel free to ask here in this thread.

sqAree

WCA
2015JAEH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
this could've been mentioned before, but I noticed that if you replace some Rs with wide Rs on J-perm you get an A-perm

R U R' F' R U R' U' R' F R2 U' R' // J-perm
R U R' F' r U R' U' r' F R2 U' R' // A-perm

(I knew of T-perm, but not of J-perm but it makes sense because algs are pretty similar)
It also makes sense when rewriting the resulting alg as [R U R': [F' L F, R']], so basically just a setup to a 3-cycle. And doing Lw instead of L in that comm makes it a block comm resulting in J-perm (a pair 3-cycle without the AUF).

WCA
2018BRUM01
Pretty neat v perm alg that flows really well
I am sure that somebody else has already stated this alg, but I have never really seen it

l' U R' D2 R U' R' D2 F R F' R U2 r' U r U2

I think I am gonna make a video on how to finger trick it well because it is really fast.