• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

a bunch of cube4you 20$ coupons! [not spam] lol

ShadenSmith

WCA
2008SMIT01

Odin

WCA
2009RODR02
YouTube
Visit Channel
i dont have 60 bucks.... D:
technically you only need to have $40
still im only a kid i dont have any way of getting cash besides mowing lawns and that will take about 2-5 weeks to get 60 bucks and by then it will probably be over...

2-5 weeks to make $60 mowing lawns? Man, you either suck at mowing lawns or need to charge more.
well no i mow my lawn and my dad either pays me 10-15 bucks and the lawned gets mowed once a week! :D

ShadenSmith

WCA
2008SMIT01
still im only a kid i dont have any way of getting cash besides mowing lawns and that will take about 2-5 weeks to get 60 bucks and by then it will probably be over...

2-5 weeks to make $60 mowing lawns? Man, you either suck at mowing lawns or need to charge more.
well no i mow my lawn and my dad either pays me 10-15 bucks and the lawned gets mowed once a week! :D
That's not really "mowing lawns" then, it's doing your chores.

Neutrals01

WCA
2009JOON01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I wish I could buy something online, I don even know how to use paypal and don have a credit card. My parents also don no how to use paypal... arghhh, I want to get eastsheen 2x2 and 4x4 and pyraminx and megaminx =(

McWizzle94

WCA
2008CHAR03
YouTube
Visit Channel

That's not really "mowing lawns" then, it's doing your chores.
which would then earn him an allowance (possibly)