• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

A, B, C, D, E, F, ... or: Jia, Yi, Bing, ...

K

Kubismo

A, B, C, D, E, F, ... = Jia, Yi, Bing, ...

Last edited by a moderator:

liukaipeng

In fact, Type B (GuoYi) is made by the same factory of Type F (sheng-en), so if it would got a brand, it should be “Sheng-En”

liukaipeng

Even in China, most cubers have no idea about where Type A/C come from. Only those cube sellers know where the producers is and they keep it as a secret for the reason of ... Aha, you know it, don't you:)

Type A/C is the mainstream cube in China.

Type A have got a very good quality. However, due to its heavy weight and bad cutting-conner, it is considered to be a beginner's cube. I personally use Type A in practice, but I won't use it in competition.

Type A mode 3 is very good at cutting-conner. But its plastic is not very good and the centre piece is a little bigger, thus makes it don't turn very well.

Type A-II is the first Chinese DIY with a logo:) It is a preliminary product just like Type A mode 1/2. I personally appreciate the design. However, as I say, it's a preliminary product, and it has so many flaws to be fixed.

Type C is in fact not a imitation but a duplica of the Rubik's DIY. They use the same model (in fact, Type C use one of the Rubik's models, you know, Rubik have several models), only differ in springs/screws. However, Type C has made some improvement according to Rubik. And it develop more colors also. At first, Rubik's DIY only have a black color, and black plastic is always worse than white one. So, IMO,Type C is better than Rubik's DIY to some extent.

Type D is much cheaper than A/C in China, in fact, less than half the price of A/C, because it's not made of ABS but some kind of bad-quality plastic. However, due to its high cost performance, it is a suitable cube for beginners.

Type E(Diansheng) is never considered to be a speed cube.

Type F(ShengEn) is the new product of the producer. Type B sucks, Type F succeeds.

martijn_cube

WCA
2007BAKK02
YouTube
kadettv8
Type D is much cheaper than A/C in China, in fact, less than half the price of A/C, because it's not made of ABS but some kind of bad-quality plastic. However, due to its high cost performance, it is a suitable cube for beginners.

Type E(Diansheng) is never considered to be a speed cube.
Type D is one of the best cubes, and Type E is also very good for speedcubing. i think type D and E and A are the best cubes for speedcubing.