• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 9.86s Outdoor-3x3-Solve-During-Tram-Stop by Cornelius Dieckmann (YouTube UWR!!!!!!!)

Yes We Can!

WCA
2009DIEC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
This is serious business.

During a seemingly ordinary tram trip through Berlin, Germany, a quest crossed Cornelius' mind -- an epic quest in fact. Fearless Cornelius heroically proceeded to step outside of the tram when it stopped, attempting to fulfill his not only risky but also extraordinarily dangerous endeavor of becoming the first human being to ever practice this deed. 10 seconds later, lo and behold, the historical event had been finished. This day will change our world forever.
Cornelius himself, who is undoubtedly the hero of the night, would like to thank his team, consisting of Adrian Lehmann (director; http://youtube.com/MrApplecow, he also requests that you subscribe to him) and Hilmar Magnusson (mental support and timing) whose work was crucial to his attempt. Without them, he says with tears in his eyes, he would not have been able to achieve this.

Seriously, though, this was so much fun. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes We Can!

WCA
2009DIEC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Haha, didn't think you guys would like it so much (I'm not sure if the tram driver did but I might try again some other time :D). THE ADRENALINE RUSH IS JUST TOO GOOD.

We were joking about you reconstructing it, Brest, but I guess there's not really a way of telling if I already did some moves when I hadn't turned around again. ^^

Brest

Staff member
YouTube
Visit Channel
We were joking about you reconstructing it, Brest, but I guess there's not really a way of telling if I already did some moves when I hadn't turned around again. ^^
:D

I gave it a try, but there are definitely moves before the camera centres on the cube. I could *probably* reconstruct from after the cross and onwards if you would like.