• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 9.54 3x3 Average of 12

Artic

You're one of my favorite cubers. Love that sexy roux! And you're already going sooo fast with smooth execution and virtually no pauses at all...where do you feel you need to improve?

arvind1999

WCA
2013TATI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You're one of my favorite cubers. Love that sexy roux! And you're already going sooo fast with smooth execution and virtually no pauses at all...where do you feel you need to improve?

Thank you :)
Transition from FB to SB, look-ahead during SB and that inefficient L6E is where I can improve hopefully.

Rooouuuux!

Great solves! Looks like you are pretty color neutral. Nice. Your L6E is really fun to watch too.

I'm colour neutral on the y-axis but use either white or yellow on bottom.
My L6E is really really inefficient :p

arcio1

WCA
2012KRIS12
YouTube
Visit Channel
You really should stop the timer after the last move instead of stopping it during that move, otherwise you will be surprised how slow you are when you'll try to solve using stackmat :) I suggest stopping the timer with the hand that does last move.

Nevertheless, not bad :D

arvind1999

WCA
2013TATI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Great solves!
I wish my second block and L6E was that fast.

Thank you.

Jeez, good job

thank you :)

During L6E, what fingers are you using for U U' U2 M' M and M2? It's too much for a blur for me really to see.

I'm using-
Left Index/Right index(OH style) - U
Left Index - U'
Right Index followed by middle - U2
Right ring - M' and M
Right Ring and middle - M2

You really should stop the timer after the last move instead of stopping it during that move, otherwise you will be surprised how slow you are when you'll try to solve using stackmat :) I suggest stopping the timer with the hand that does last move.

Nevertheless, not bad :D

I have 9.2x avg12s and a 9.93 avg100 with a stackmat, so I don't see much of a difference there.
Thank you.

DeeDubb

WCA
2014WHIT07
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm using-
Left Index/Right index(OH style) - U
Left Index - U'
Right Index followed by middle - U2
Right ring - M' and M
Right Ring and middle - M2

Wow, M2 and U2, both with your right. That seems difficult to me. I do my U2 with my left. I'd like to start doing my U' with my left more often too, so my right can focus on the M moves