• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 8.15+ 2x2 BLD - LOLOLOL

VeridianoHugo

YouTube
Visit Channel

Oh My Holy F*c*ing Awesome Amazing Master Blaster God, The Best Scramble ever, after My PB, 7.56, with just 2 Corners to orient. :fp

That Was a qqtimer Random State Scramble, 1. 8.15+[3.71] R F2 R2 F' U2 F U2 F2 U'

Thanks to Zane Carney, Cameron Stollery, Marcell Endrey, Walter Souza (Mr. Prisma, lol) and Pedro Santos, those guys are amazing, seriously.

You Can Call it fake, but it was a qqtimer scramble, and you can see a little bit of the Blindfold on the video.

Well, Thank You for Watching.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rpotts

WCA
2010POTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well it may not be fake but it's not impressive either. Sorry, but it barely even counts as 2x2 BLD, it's just "execute Pi OLL BLD" lol.

Oh 2x2... you so silly.

VeridianoHugo

YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't think it's fake at all, just lucky. After all it's 2x2 single. :p My 4.27 PB single's solution was R' U2 R' U' R U R' U2 R' F R F' (1 move layer cancel into CLL.) You should try doing 2x2BLD average of 5/12/100.

I Don't know. Make AVG of 100 ? I Actually use 3OP, and my average is like ~38, ~17 when its easy cll case. I Will maybe do this whe i finish learning cll and a half of eg-1