• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

7x7x7 Moral Dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Okay, to start off, I am a brand new cuber (1 maybe 2 months). I just got a V Cube 7 and i can't solve (I am TERRIBLE). So i just want some advise on wether or not i should look up how to solve it.

P.S. I already have a 3x3 and a 2x2

WCA
2010LECH01
YouTube
TheMachanga
Do you know how to solve a 4x4 and 5x5? If you don't know the reduction method (the method of solving big cubes), then it will be nearly impossible for you to solve it by yourself.

Also, I don't believe the purpose of cubing is to simply try to figure out the puzzle. It's equally as fun to solve it using a method, and tying to get faster, or just seeing the different cases come up and solve it without worries about time.

Last edited:
WCA
2010CHOO02
Crap. I bought a YJ at half the price, probably the worst regret I'd have buying a puzzle. Just solve it a lot. I know V-Cubes especially are bad when new, but it gets better.

Status
Not open for further replies.