• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

7x7 Help/Advice please!

Looking to spend around $20-$30 at the most

I ordered a QiYi WuGi ($20) which has not arrived yet. I see that The Cubicle is discontinuing it and the more I read about it, it appears maybe I should have went with something else. Some people say it breaks pretty easy. This will be my first 7x7 and likely the only one I buy for a long time. I know there are more expensive magnetized options but I am somewhat new to cubing and just like learning so I am not worried about every getting extremely fast. Returning the WuGi is not a big deal at all I'd rather get the better cube that is good but will also last. Out of these 4 which one would I be best off with and why? Thanks!!

Qiyi WuGi - $20 (normally $45)
Yuxin Huanglong - $20
MoFang JiaoShi MF7S - $20
QiYi Qixing - $15.99