• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 7.86 avg12 Faz

D

Deleted member 2864

Okay, I suppose, for the fastest cuber in Melbourne.

bluedasher

Broke the official WR 3x3 single three times in that average! Two of which were non-lucky! It's only a matter of time before Erik's record is broken. Pretty soon you'll be sub 7! Good job.

maggot

I think it has to be cross plus one F2L pair, (small pause), sdkvmsdjklvnsdjk;lvn done ...but it's moving too fast so I can't be sure...

Faz?

i believe that faz plans cross and typically either xcross or has 1st pair planned (by pretracking edge/corner pair or even solving completely the 1st pair in inspection and tracking 2nd F2L slot) he has mentioned he would upload video of what he looks at during inspection. we have discussed this on irc.

DavidSanders

WCA
2008SAND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've been out of cubing for a while, just came back to this forum and what a great video to come back to. Amazing job!

Since I have been out of it for a while, I didn't recognize what timer that is. Can someone kindly give me the name of this timer?

teller

REAL Fingertricks!
WCA
2010COAT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah I made it ages ago :p

Gasp! I didn't know this existed! Feliks is clearly teasing, not slowing down to explain much, but he shows the way, which is generous enough. I'll be mining it for weeks--there is pure gold in here.

ROFL at the all those fools who mindlessly claimed that color-neutral yielded only "one extra cross move of savings." ROFL...just, ROFL...
rofl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

AvGalen

Premium Member
Rotterdam (actually Capelle aan den IJssel), the N
WCA
2006GALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh my God Arnauld meets Faz. I wish I could be there too.. Teach him the Sexy Move!;)

Sure, I will teach an under aged boy the Sexy Move in Thailand. That won't get me arrested or anything ;)
But yeah, I will teach him all I know. After that he will be fazt, finally

(And it is Arnaud, not Arnauld. But just to avoid things like that, just call me AvG)

RCTACameron

WCA
2010STOL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sure, I will teach an under aged boy the Sexy Move in Thailand. That won't get me arrested or anything ;)
But yeah, I will teach him all I know. After that he will be fazt, finally

(And it is Arnaud, not Arnauld. But just to avoid things like that, just call me AvG)

When Arnaud meets Faz:

Faz gets WR
Faz: Yes!
AvG: Ooooooooooooooohoho!

Then they start saying random stuff like, "Yes there is internet over there." :p