• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 5x5x5 Point of View Test 1:48.11

JTW2007

BattsMan
2008WARL01

In addition to wanting feedback on this camera angle, I did this in the hopes that someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong. I try not to ask things like this as much as I can, but this time I'm really stuck, and have turned to outside help as a last resort. I'd prefer it not to sound like a "how do I get faster???" post, but in reality that's basically what it is. I would greatly appreciate any insight anyone here might have into what's slowing me down here.

tl;dr im new here how do i get fast @ 5X5???

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Georgeanderre

Camera needs to go a little lower... and possibly left a little (to centre the cube)
like me you tend to move the cube downwards when you solve, pulling some or all of it off the screen

and with the speed... this is faster than i will probably ever be so i cant really comment =P