• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 5x5 58.51 single YAU5

pedrinroque

WCA
2012ROQU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Wow, those cross edges were so fast. That's definitely something I need to work on a lot.
yeah it was fast,a low number os moves helps haha,I have to wort on it too cause I need average this times to get a sub 1 avg

No, they both held 5x5, but were both over a year ago, probably before he started practicing the event.
Yes u're right
:O

You beat me, congratulations. Impressive turning :)
Your avg is lots better,and thaks
Amazing solve, very fast!

(but still, not Yau5 but just Yau^^)

Edit: You're right it is Yau5.
yes is yau5 haha thanks

No, it's definitely yau5.
OT: Awesome solve. I'm really glad I switched to yau5 a while ago. The method really does have a lot of potential.
I think sub 55 is possible,to me,I dont know about cubers fasters than me like mats and feliks but I think sub 50 single whit a bit of lucky is possible.

Bhargav777

OH friendly please
WCA
2011NARA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Awesome solve. Planning to switch. Can anyone reconstruct?
How do you people do L4C? 2/3rd of three centres and extend? F2C + F3CE seem to be Ok for me. L4C are painful. Also, after the last cross tredge why not just pair the last 8 tredges and start the 3x3 phase?

Last edited: