• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

5BLD Project: N 5BLDers one 5x5 Scramble | Season 3

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Part 1 and Part 2 are out,

Part 1,

Part 2,

Super happy with this project, I had something like this on my mind for years, but did not have the free time to compile and study all the solves, I am finally happy to have this idea bear fruit. I hope to another video with another set of 5BLDers in the coming months, Stay tuned.

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Continuing with this project, I thought of starting a new series where I discuss center-only scrambles and walkthrough the tracing order and the algs.

I hope to publish couple of this to keep myself motivated with the 5BLD outreach.

I hope WCA comps resume and people start doing 5BLD, so that I can rope in more participants for the next X cubers 1 5BLD scramble video.

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Inspired by Chris' solve in this series, I have finally switched to random orientation on a 5x5, in order to get more solved centers.

I plan to make a part 2 of this series, but I have to wait for top BLDers to attend competitions first, since most of them have forgetten big cubes algs, since there was no incentive to practice in the pandemic time. I think by the year end we can see more 5BLDers giving walkthroughs on the same scramble.

Last edited:

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Finished editing part 1:
  1. Ezra Hirschi
  2. Grigorii Alekseev
  3. Alvin Cheng
  4. Mengfei Shen
  5. Charlie Eggins
  6. Nevins Chan
  7. Callum Hales-Jepp

These are the solvers for part 1. The video would be well over an hour.

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Cubers whom I want to feature in season 3:
  1. Mike Hughey
  2. Sukant Koul
  3. Daniel Anker Hermansen
  4. Martin Egdal
  5. Daniel Wallin
  6. Mikolaj Salamon