• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

RS3M v5 Ball Core - EngiNERDBrian YouTube

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
New video released! This video is me displaying my love pf physics and cubes...I solve the 3x3 math cube and explain the meaning of and give real life examples of how all 18 equations displayed on the 3x3 math cube relate to our daily lives.

This is the nerdiest video I will probably ever release. Not only are we solving a cube but we'll learn about Einstein's theory of special relativity, speed, acceleration, some calculus, the power chain law, triangles, bridges, slope, Maxwell's equations and electromagnetism, potential and kinetic energy, and all kinds of all kinds of other useful stuff.

I used some new production / editing techniques in this video. Fun to make. Hopefully someone else feels the same.

Thanks for watching. Cheers,

D

Deleted member 55877

New video released! This video is me displaying my love pf physics and cubes...I solve the 3x3 math cube and explain the meaning of and give real life examples of how all 18 equations displayed on the 3x3 math cube relate to our daily lives.

This is the nerdiest video I will probably ever release. Not only are we solving a cube but we'll learn about Einstein's theory of special relativity, speed, acceleration, some calculus, the power chain law, triangles, bridges, slope, Maxwell's equations and electromagnetism, potential and kinetic energy, and all kinds of all kinds of other useful stuff.

I used some new production / editing techniques in this video. Fun to make. Hopefully someone else feels the same.

nice!

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Kinda bummed about the lack of popularity of my math cube video...Then again it's a video relating a bunch of math equations to a 3x3 Rubik's cube. I guess it makes sense there's not that many viewers...I enjoy math and physics more than the average bear!

On a long train journey, Smashin' PBs one a stop
YouTube
Visit Channel

3 minutes in the video and I'm loving it!! You explain better than my math teacher. I'm a math and physics geek myself. It's so fun to watch but why does it feel like the video is sped up?

If teachers would have taught math like you did, no one would hate it. I like the abstractness of math personally. I also like the fact that you can go from simple arithmetic to complex stuff such as calculus, trig or group theory

Last edited:

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
3 minutes in the video and I'm loving it!! You explain better than my math teacher. I'm a math and physics geek myself. It's so fun to watch but why does it feel like the video is sped up?

If teachers would have taught math like you did, no one would hate it. I like the abstractness of math personally. I also like the fact that you can go from simple arithmetic to complex stuff such as calculus, trig or group theory
Thanks for the feedback! Much of footage is actually sped up and then I did a voice over. The video would be way too long to keep the average viewers interest in real time (even at 20mins I doubt anyone has made it to the end).

I’m considering making entery level college physics and engineering videos in addition to my cubing content. I would have become a teacher if America’s education system wasn’t so terrible and I had some confidence I could provide for my family doing so. I was a teachers assistant and lecturer for 7 of my 8 semesters in college. I love helping people learn!

glad to hear you liked it. It always makes me feel good when people appreciate my teaching/rambling/educational nonsense. Cheers,

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
New video out today. This turned out much longer than intended but it'll give you a good feel for what it's like to solve the Calvin's Puzzle 4x4 Windmill Extreme. This is a really fun puzzle and the first solve (filmed) did present a unique and fun challenge. Cheers friends.

Edit: The originally picked winner was in India and passed on claiming the gift card. As a result one of our users @rubik2005 was chosen; how great that a SS member was chosen to claim the gift card. Thanks to all for watching!

Last edited:

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey everyone! I finally have a new video. Life has been crazy, I just moved houses, and I finally have a new video from footage I recorded months ago. Check out this fun 2 solution 3x3 cube! Happy cubing all, I'll be uploading *more* often but still a bit sporadically over the summer.

This is a different style video where i am essentially doing voice over commentary on my previous unboxing/solves. Let me know what you think. Cheers!

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
New video out today! My wife bought me some cubes for my birthday and made me guess what they were with my blindfold on. Stay tuned over the next week I'll be giving away the GAN 356 M from the video!

Other videos I have planned:
-150 Subscriber giveaway
-Everything you want to know about the new MoYu Weilong WR M 2021
-19 Puzzle unboxing from the Cubicle (and puzzle specific videos from that video)
-Cube collection video!