• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

5*5 Wushuang --Mofanggge of Qiyi

TheChaiCuber

WCA
2016CHAI03
Dangit, I just bought a Yuxin. I is sad ;-;

At the moment, the Yuxin is probably the best cube on the market (either that or the bochuang). Even if the Wushuang turns out really good, you won't be missing out on too much except the feeling of a brand new puzzle that nobody has yet. Buying the Yuxin is a good mistake to do, lol.

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
5 Megas. Don't forget, Moyu is coming out with one soon, as well.

As for this 5x5? I'll obviously get it if the price is competitive with the Yuxin/BoChuang. But at this point, it's hard to imagine a cube better than the BoChuang.

Dazzle me, Qiyi... blow my frickin' mind!

Ah yes. You don't strike me as a Squan kinda' guy, but still, MoYu's first Sq-1 should be good. As good as the QiYi? Maybe not. We'll see.

Chree

WCA
2013BROT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ah yes. You don't strike me as a Squan kinda' guy, but still, MoYu's first Sq-1 should be good. As good as the QiYi? Maybe not. We'll see.

Dude... the only reason I enjoy now squan is because of Qiyi. So I guess it isn't beyond imagination that they'd come out with an amazing 5x5.

Although, come to think of it, they still haven't come out with a 4x4 that's on par with Moyu. The Storm was OK, but not really main material. I guess we'll see if the fan-fair around this 5x5 is warranted.

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Dude... the only reason I enjoy now squan is because of Qiyi. So I guess it isn't beyond imagination that they'd come out with an amazing 5x5.

Although, come to think of it, they still haven't come out with a 4x4 that's on par with Moyu. The Storm was OK, but not really main material. I guess we'll see if the fan-fair around this 5x5 is warranted.

I was just speaking out of my impressions of you. My bad. So is the MoYu Squan a must for you too?