• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 5:37.90 7x7 PB OBLBL variant

YouTube
Jayceeblaster
I might switch to this method or OBLBL, since I'm also switching to Petrus for the 3x3. Very nice solve.
You probably already know this but http://mzrg.com/rubik/methods/OBLBL/ is the site to go to if you're learning OBLBL :)

@ OP : Very nice! Your method is for some reason more difficult to understand for me o_O Well I understand it, it's just more difficult :p

WCA
2009SHEE01
YouTube
bobthegiraffemonkey
Thread starter #7
Cheers guys. Solve was good for my current level, but overall pretty meh, there's some pretty basic errors. I'll be looking at getting tips from people fluent with OBLBL to pick up some tips at some point.

@Jaycee: If you want me to explain anything in more detail about my method, just reply here or drop me a pm, and I'll see what I can do.