• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

4x4x4 Commutators after F3L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let1Hang

Hello all. I've been mucking around with the 3x3x3 for a couple of months now and I've got all but 2 of the PLLs and a handful of the OLLs mem'ed. I figured I'd step it up a notch and try my 4x4x4.

I was able to solve it using the reduction method but this method seems a bit cumbersome. Luckily there's only a few algos to memorize beyond the usual 3x3x3.

Since yesterday I've been trying to solve using a variant of the K4 method from youtube fallofshadows. I really like it as I can build the F3L pretty darned quick, for me. Now the only issue I'm having is with the LL.

Is there a site that has some of the commutator algorithms listed? I've been searching around on this site/Google/etc. and I need some help. The couple of times that I built the F3L I didn't have any matched pairs on the LL nor were they oriented correctly. Can anyone give me some advice to complete the LL?

BTW - where's a good site to learn the original K4?

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.