• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 4x4 TeamSolve - Yu Nakajima & Takumi Yoshida: 2:29.19

Zava

WCA
2007BERN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
hmm, we did this (but with a 5x5) with Bence Barát, it was 6:40 or something (only 2 tries, with 2 different edge pairing methods), maybe we'll try 4x4 this weekend (and try to beat it :p)

Last edited:

qqwref

WCA
2006GOTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Lucas and I did a 7x7 teamsolve at US Nationals '08. They called us crazy (well, we were, almost got run over once lol because we were walking back to the hotel during the first half) but we finished in about 24 minutes. I bet with practice sub-15 or even sub-10 is possible.

Tommie

YouTube
Visit Channel
Lol i tried this with my cusin and hes like u` and i do a u and then he does a u` and i do a u and he does a u` and i do a u and he does a u` and i do a u and he does a u` and i do a u

so we quitted XD