• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

4x4 progression thread to world record

TheEpicCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Alright, many people say that the Yuxin Little Magic is horrible, and trash, and very slow… but today, I am creating this progression thread to break the world record… with a puzzle that may be a bit slow, but with what I believe has a big chance
(Maybe I am over-exaggerating, but whatever)

Last edited:
Alright, many people say that the Yuxin Little Magic is horrible, and trash, and very slow… but today, I am creating this progression thread to break the world record… with a puzzle that may be a bit slow, but with what I believe has a big chance
By the time you're that fast everybody will be using the CH XMD Riptide [magnetic core/internal pieces] primary internals UV coated size changing 4x4 V2m (WB edition) and the YLM will be a thing of the past.

TheEpicCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
By the time you're that fast everybody will be using the CH XMD Riptide [magnetic core/internal pieces] primary internals UV coated size changing 4x4 V2m (WB edition) and the YLM will be a thing of the past.
Dang, that’s harsh.
Look, if Yuxin ever makes a 2nd edition of the cube by the time I break a world record, then be it.

CFOP2020

What do you average right now? And are you going for WR Single or Avg?

TheEpicCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
@Tony Fisher So this "road" hasn't actually been built yet? Maybe "road candidate" (like vaccine candidate) would be better?
Yeah. Or progression thread for getting the world record on a Yuxin Little Magic 4x4 M. Any tips on how I can get that fast on a budget puzzle, like modding or whatnot?

My goal is not to have good efficiency, but to have Max-Park level look-ahead and manage good ergonomics
Actually, I want to be efficient, but I can still use Yau and be efficient, not only in turning but rotations.

Last edited:
Reactions: qwr