• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

4x4 Parity memorization?

AngelFire479

YouTube
Visit Channel
So I've had my 4x4 for awhile. When I got it I solved it maybe 7or8 times without a problem, then I learned all about the parody issues and ever since the puzzle has sat in a box because everytime I pick it up to play with it I forget I haven't memorized the alg's for it and I attempted to and then I realized it had a corner parody too. Very upsetting. Anyone have an idea on how memorize the alg's for it? Thanks

TheNextFeliks

WCA
2013POPE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
1. It's parity not parody
2. Not to be mean, but don't make so many threads
3. There is no corner parity technically. Parity is only caused by edge swaps
4. There was just recently a thread about memorizing algorithms. Go look at it.

Ollie

WCA
2012FROS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So I've had my 4x4 for awhile. When I got it I solved it maybe 7or8 times without a problem, then I learned all about the parody issues and ever since the puzzle has sat in a box because everytime I pick it up to play with it I forget I haven't memorized the alg's for it and I attempted to and then I realized it had a corner parody too. Very upsetting. Anyone have an idea on how memorize the alg's for it? Thanks
*Parity :)

A quick search with the search tool found this.

edit: ninja'd