• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 40/42 MBLD 1:15:53

CyanSandwich

WCA
2013NELS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
A 10 minute improvement from the last 42 attempt you posted. Will you get a chance to do BigBLD or Muilti at Great South Open. They should have time.
its not looking good, dene says it takes too long :(
This is amazing again
Yeah I'll have to wait until nats, but that's not far away at all.

Do you think I could do a sneaky 4BLD or 3 during lunch? Or should I be asking Dene?

CyanSandwich

WCA
2013NELS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Awesome! Have you thought about attempting 50 to try to get the 50/50 UWR? (I think it's like 5 hours)
I have 47 cubes I think, but I would be keen to try 50 some time. The "points UWR" is something I'm more interested in, but that's a lot of 3x3s to buy :p
I didn't realize that there was anyone this close to Maskow :eek:
Between Mark, Shivam, Kaijun, Yucheng and Gianfranco, there's plenty of potential in the next year.

CyanSandwich

WCA
2013NELS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
it's kinda funny when people who clearly have potential to beat a WR don't think they do lol
I mean, there's a solid chance I'll have WR potential by the end of the year. These guys are just closer to it than me.
Well Gianfranco isn't, but his execution per cube is crazy, faster than Maskow's 49/50 and way faster than the WR.