• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 4 HD Quality Example 3x3x3 Solves

JF1zl3

WCA
2013REUS01
YouTube
Signature Has Link
I started messing around with my mom's HD Camera today and I think the picture is superb. My Shengshou Pyraminx is super vibrant, but I don't have that in this video unfortunately. Anyway, I kind of wanted to create a sort of "snapshot" video of where my progress is currently. I would not consider this to be my current progress. I'm a diabetic type 1, and when my blood sugar gets low, my fingers start acting really shaky and sometimes its really good, but usually its bad. In the video it was low and my solves were..... not exemplary of my average. I don't think any of my F2L's or PLL's were all that good compared to what I usually do. And I know I didn't have camera jitters this time. Well, maybe very slightly, but not enough to make a large difference.

[youtubehd]MVxqYAg9jaU[/youtubehd]

Criticism of the quality of the camera, or the solves is welcomed and encouraged.

When I make an official ao5 video (maybe ao12), it will be in HD again, so feel free to subscriber or whatever if you enjoy seeing it in high definition. Good video, Bad cuber. Hahaha.