• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

3x3x9 Ghosted

Thread starter #1
Hey So I literally made my account a minute ago and simply made it because I wanted to advertise my discord I just made for Twisty puzzles because there isn't a big community on discord for puzzles yet but Heres a ghosted 3x3x9 I made that turned out pretty okish, It works and is fully functional and all that but ofc the pieces aren't all perfect or anything and I had stickered it obv, I'm kinda new to the whole modding thing and I think this was only my 8th mod or something like that? Idk anyway I really am just looking for awesome people to join my discord lol, I could also follow up with a video on this if anyone wants

Attachments

Thread starter #4
Okish indeed :) I would love to see a How it's made video .
Alright mate, here's the video,
to mention this is a "how I made this" not "how it should be made" because I can think of a dozen ways that this could have been faster produced as well as look and move 10 times better NOW, but that's ofc after way more experience with puzzles. discord here too https://discord.gg/DGfZkEk