• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

3x3 Sub-40 Occasional Mini-Comp

Tanay B.

WCA
2015BIRA02
Hey guys. This is for people who average sub 40 on 3x3 like me (PB average is 30.65secs and single 22.66secs) This is for people who are around my time (like averaging in the 30s and maybe some 20s singles) and enjoy!

I encourage you to put videos up for your solves, but we will assume trust in this mini-comp. I will post videos of these on my channel, so stay tuned for that. These mini-comps will be hosted when I have time, and will be announced 1 day in advance on my channel.

This mini-comp starts 1/8/17 and ends 1/10/17. Posts before 1/8 or after 1/10 (PST) will not be accepted. WCA regulations are assumed for this mini-comp and any timer is allowed. Also, please post your current 3x3 average and PB as well as the solve times and averages for the 5 solves in this mini-comp. Without any further ado, here are the scrambles (I don't care about scramble orientation though):

1. R' B R F R' B L' D U' L' R2 U D2 L R D B' L' D F' L2 B2 F2 R L
2. B U' R' U' B R U F2 U2 R2 U F2 L' B' U R L U' B2 L' B' R D' L R'
3. D' R D2 R2 F2 D' F U2 R' F' L' R D F' R2 B' D' F' B U' L' F L2 U2 R
4. D' F2 U2 R2 D' F' L2 U2 D R L2 B2 R2 U R' B' D2 L2 R2 B2 U2 B2 F2 R D
5. U D2 R B L2 R' U2 D R D' F2 L' B' F R' D B' F' L' U' D2 R2 U F' D'

Enjoy have fun, and good luck! Top person will recieve a shoutout on my channel, and channel will be posted along with it if applicable.

Last edited: