• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 3x3 Solve 33.91

Hovair

WCA
2011GONZ04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Also I noticed that on some of the U primes you used your whole hand. Maybe getting in the habit
of using your left index or right thumb could be helpful.

Sorta Off-Topic: Where did you get that sticker?
Thanks fro the advice and I made the sticker/logo with photoshop. It has my name and a picture of a cube.

Jungleterrain

I like solve videos better when I am able to hear the turning of the cube, but this is just my personal opinion. Optimize your F2L, as stated above, along with trying to incorporate more efficient fingertricks. Also, I recommend lifting the camera to a higher angle so that the people watching the video have a better view of the cube as it is being solved, therefore more people will see more of your mistakes (and good stuff, too) and they'll be able to give you some more relevant feedback.

Just keep practicing and learning from the more experienced cubers out there. Good job and keep it up! Do some more research on the forums and the wiki, too. Hope this helps and encourages you, bud.

Hovair

WCA
2011GONZ04
YouTube
Visit Channel
I like solve videos better when I am able to hear the turning of the cube, but this is just my personal opinion. Optimize your F2L, as stated above, along with trying to incorporate more efficient fingertricks. Also, I recommend lifting the camera to a higher angle so that the people watching the video have a better view of the cube as it is being solved, therefore more people will see more of your mistakes (and good stuff, too) and they'll be able to give you some more relevant feedback.

Just keep practicing and learning from the more experienced cubers out there. Good job and keep it up! Do some more research on the forums and the wiki, too. Hope this helps and encourages you, bud.

My camera doesnt have a microphone and there isnt a microphone jack in it so I just put music. Thanks you fro your advice though