Once I hear the 8s, I usually start planning first pair. I should probably speed it up though. I've been planning first pair since I was Sub 17, so it isn't actually that hard for me to find one during inspection.if your inspection is sub 8 from just cross, you can spend the rest looking for first pair. Use as much inspection as you can (at least 10 or 12)
Nice! If you signup for the Permutation League, @Owen Morrison and @Micah Morrison better watch out...Generated By csTimer+ on 2021-03-02
avg of 5: 7.88
1. (9.57) B R2 F2 L2 R2 D2 B L2 R2 F2 U L' B2 F D' L' R' D2 R U
2. (7.64) B' D2 R2 B' R2 U2 F2 D2 B2 R2 F' D2 U B2 F' L' D' B2 D2 R B2
3. 7.72 F2 D' L2 B2 U' L2 R2 F2 R2 D' L' U L B' D B R' D' R2
4. 7.83 D2 R2 D2 B2 D F2 D L2 B2 L2 R2 U F R B2 U2 R' B2 D U'
5. 8.08 D2 B' R2 D' L2 U R2 B2 L2 R2 D L2 U L2 B' F2 D' L' F2 U R'
So happy abt this! I also got a 8.88 ao25 and an 8.5 ao12
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|R||My Sub 20 and Sub 15 quest for 3x3||Cubing Progression||8|
|Quest to become sub 10 on 3x3||General Speedcubing Discussion||8|
|QiYi 3x3 Cube Question!||Cubing Help & Questions||12|
|Question about making a lego 3x3.||Puzzle Building, Modding, & Designing||2|
|R||3x3 Practice Question||Cubing Help & Questions||10|