• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 3x3 One-handed 18.00 Average of 5

moka

WCA
2008MOKD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
3x3 One-handed 18.00 Average of 5 (using DaYan LingYun)

This is actually the test of the DaYanⅢ-LingYun 3x3 for the DaYan manufacture.
I took the video early yesterday morning...so there are mistakes and a failture on stopping the timer after the third solve.It should have been a sub-18 average...however 18.00 LOL.
More information in the descriptions:D
P.S. I would prefer a black cube:fp

Last edited by a moderator:

Edward

WCA
2011KING01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Description said:
Individual times:
17.56,(16.45),19.39,17.06,(19.77)
I took this video yesterday when I was just woken up.The third solve was a failure,I almost get a 20 because I didn't stop the timer well(stupid me:p).And,overall this video is a sub-18 fail.Actually I can get sub-16 average sometimes with this cube and sub-17 usually.The cube is sort of suitable for one-handed and it had became my beloved 3x3 for OH now:D.
P.S.I was taking part in a cube test for the DaYanⅢ-LingYun 3x3 for the DaYan manufacture.So I got the cube because it is on sell.)(I was given the pink one)

See the unboxing video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzW76u...

See the corner cutting demonstration video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohhHXW...

Please give a thumb up,favourite this video! Don't forget to subscribe my channel also!

Thank you:D

Just so it's right here in case anyone wants it.

All these sub 20 OH people ;-;