• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

3x3 elimination game-season 1

On what day should I post the scrambles?

• Tuesday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wednsday

• Thursday

• Friday

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cubenerd74

WCA
2022HASE01
Welcome to the 3x3 elimination game! Here's how this competition will work.
-There will be multiple rounds.
-Each round will last a week, and at the end, the last-placed competitor gets eliminated.
-I will post 12 scrambles at the start of each round, and the ranks are based on the Ao12 from the 12 scrambles.
-The eliminations are based on a point system, instead of just that round.
-The last person standing is the winner.
Point System
-At the end of each round, competitors get points. If n is the number of competitors, first place gets n points, second place gets n-1 points, and so on until last place, who gets 1 point.
-In each round, the amount of points increases by 25% compared to the last round.
-The competitor with the fewest points at the end of each round gets eliminated.
The scrambles for round 1 will be posted next week, at around midnight UTC. There is a poll above to decide the exact day.
EDIT: Should've specified... if you want to compete, you can either DM me or reply to this thread.

Last edited:
WCA
2022ESPI14
YouTube
Visit Channel
-Each round will last a week, and at the end, the last-placed competitor gets eliminated.
-I will post 12 scrambles at the start of each round, and the ranks are based on the Ao12 from the 12 scrambles.
Point System
-At the end of each round, competitors get points. If n is the number of competitors, first place gets n points, second place gets n-1 points, and so on until last place, who gets 1 point.
-In each round, the amount of points increases by 25% compared to the last round.
-The competitor with the fewest points at the end of each round gets eliminated.
The scrambles for round 1 will be posted next week, at around midnight UTC. There is a poll above to decide the exact day.
EDIT: Should've specified... if you want to compete, you can either DM me or reply to this thread.
i wanna join

cubenerd74

WCA
2022HASE01
Competitors:
@cubenerd74
@SkewbIsTheBestEvent
@Futurechamp77
@Eli Satterfield
@hyn
@sDLfj
@Luke Solves Cubes
@lucazdoescubingstuff
@Jorian Meeuse
@d---
Round 1 Scrambles:
1. L2 B R2 F L2 F R2 F U2 R2 D2 L2 U' L' B D2 F2 U2 L F D2
2. L F B' R2 U2 F2 R B' U' F2 R2 D' L2 U2 F2 L2 F2 U B2 D2
3. D L' F' B2 R D' L B' U2 F2 B2 L' F2 B2 D2 R' B2 L
4. U L R2 B2 U L2 D' B2 D2 F2 D' F2 U' B' R' B2 L' R' B2 U R
5. D' F L' F D' R' B L' U F' U2 D2 F' L2 F U2 B2 R2 B D2 U
6. L D B R2 U2 D2 B L' F' R2 L2 D2 F' U2 R2 B' D2 B R2 L'
7. B' D' R B2 U2 F2 D' R2 U L2 F2 U' L2 D L U B' D R' U F2
8. U' B2 U F2 D' L2 F2 L2 R2 U2 F2 D R B2 F2 R2 F L F' D2 F'
9. F' B2 D' F B R' D' L D' F' D2 B R2 L2 F2 R2 F' U2 F U2 D2
10. B R2 B' L2 D2 F2 R2 F D2 F D' B2 R B' L' B2 F' D U
11. B' L' D L2 D' L2 F2 U2 F2 U F2 R2 B2 U R' U B D' U L F
12. L' B2 F2 D' L2 B2 D' F2 D2 F2 L2 B2 R2 B R F2 D2 L U R2 F'
Points given:
1st-10 2nd-9 3rd-8 4th-7 5th-6 6th-5 7th-4 8th-3 9th-2 10th-1
Submit results here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1PE699eRBPs7dV-3u-x0Nn4oHLQvPBrr7sMHOyOgSHCM/edit

Point System
I do