• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

3x3 Dollar Shop Mod

WCA
2017WENR01
Today I brought a 3x3 from a dollar shop. I took it apart, sanded it down and added florian holes. Then I put petroleum for it to break in. The stickers fell off when I tried to clean it...:D
I compared it to a GAN Air
GAN:29.10 Single
Japanse cube: 50.03 Single

Last edited:

CubingRF

YouTube
Visit Channel
Today I brought a 3x3 from a dollar shop. I took it apart, sanded it down and added florian holes. Then I put petroleum for it to break in. The stickers fell off when I tried to clean it...:D
I compared it to a GAN Air
GAN:29.10 Single
Japanse cube: 50.03 Single
lol!
I remember back when I first started cubing. I bought a dollar cube and twisting it and turning it and gave up. Now (actually a time ago) looking back at the cube I tried sanding it down and tensioning it and it became great! (can cornercut, suprisingly)

HEMcubing

My first cube I had was a Rubik's 2.0 which is really good and I remember just turning it and I went on yt and found a video and I solve it and I solved it again and I became pretty good and I could solve a 3x3 in like a minute and that was impressive so ye and then I quit for like 8 months and I look at my cube and I picked it up and I was like I need to learn how to solve this again so ye P.S what ever you do don't quit or you have to learn everything again. And it sicks so just don't.