• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 3x3 BLD: 2:01.61 using M2/Old Pochmann

Ernie Pulchny

WCA
2010PULC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
[youtubehd]jGnIYy3eFjM[/youtubehd]

Not PB. PB is 1:32.63.
I've been using M2/Old Pochmann for a couple months now, and I'm using letter memo for 3x3 BLD. My memo is still around a minute in average, but I hope to do better once I keep practicing with letter memo.

Scramble: D' B' D B2 L B2 D' F' D' U' L2 U2 B2 R L2 D L F D F' R2 B R2 B2 R

Noahaha

blindmod
WCA
2012ARTH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Your biggest problem right now is not memo. It's the pauses in your execution. If the pauses are from translation (as in turning your memo into moves), then do lots of sighted solves. If your pauses are from recall, however, I recommend doing some solves where you memorize so slowly that you can execute with no pauses, even if it takes you a long time. Then bring those solves down to where your memo is now so that you can memorize just as fast but with no pauses in execution. That's why I haven't improved my memo times recently, because I've been trying to keep my memo the same but eliminate pauses.

Also, eliminating pauses in execution will make your memo a lot faster.