• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 3x3 A05 25.74

Chrisandstuff

Ok well im needing some help note I usually average like 24 seconds right now I was nervous with the camera on but its not bad. Camera quality isnt that great but its the best I got atm.
Id really appreciate it it (brest) if at least the best and worst solves (brest) could be reconstructed (brest or anyone lol) no complaints if all 5 are though. And any tips to help me out (btw my look ahead was terrible both due to being kinda tired and nerves from being on camera)

Edit: Btw im working towards breaking sub 20 obviously I do get sub 20 solves and almost all of them are due to a really fluid f2l and occaisionally a pll skip if the F2L isnt fail.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrisandstuff

I was going to go to colorado open 2012 but I wasnt able to make the money to get my car fixed in time. I plan on going to a competition before the end of next year. Thanks for the encouragement =)

Edit: By the way to all who watch the video Im sorry about the unprofesionalism of the video also. I had my uncle record it and he cant really be serious (which is actually nice cause it made me feel ok with the camera there)

Last edited: